Magnetic contacts are two-part devices used to safeguard windows and doors.
One part of the contact is a switch installed in the window or door jam; the other
contains a magnet and is placed in the window or door itself. Any noticeable shift
in contact with the switch results in an alarm.
Ademco/Honeywell has alarm detection sensors for wired, wireless and V-Plex
applications. Selection include surface, recessed/concealed and special mount
(Basement window) models.
Special Purpose Basement Window - Bandit Bar 3
- Easy to operate.
- Easy to remove from the inside of the home/office.
- Cannot be displaced by cats or other animals.
- Ideal for basement windows, jalousie windows and skylights.
- Also ideal for protecting ventilation shafts and skylights.
- Fits any window.
- Protects windows from 26" to 40" wide and 14" high.
- No cutting required
- Spring tension automatically adjusts to window size
- Does not restrict window opening and closing
- Instantly activates alarm if an intruder dislodges the bar.
- Constructed of extremely strong aluminum alloy
- Can be installed both vertically and horizontally
- Provides visual deterrence from outside the building and will trigger an
alarm if dislodged.
- Instantly removable for emergency or window cleaning
- Supplied with all components necessary for mounting
- Site Mount Bracket included
- Spring tension adjusts to window size. Unique end brackets hold the
bar firmly in place.
- Uses proven magnetic technology (switch and magnet included).
- Works with any alarm system.
- Bar cannot be installed backward - reduces service calls - Supplied
complete with hardware for inset, surface or angle mounting.
Vanguard Security Corporation
DIY Ademco Wireless Home Security Systems
DIY Wireless Ademco Home Security Systems
|Your Wireless Home Security System Experts